Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Journal 8

            Honestly, I liked this class but I didn’t like the purpose. The format was fine; I learned many things about MLA that I didn’t already know. It was an education process, and it also took some time to get used to. I didn’t mind writing about films, but I didn’t like how we had to write on other topics about the films we watched. Even though I didn’t like to do it, I found that it was very interesting. Every time I wrote a new essay, I learned something new about that topic. What I liked most about the class was how the essays we wrote gave us a chance to write about our different beliefs, in any topic. The only thing I would suggest to be changed about the class is the blog comments. Overall, it was a great class and I’m glad I took it. Also, I seemed to get it out the way and won’t have to take it in college. If I do have to take another English class, I can take things from it that I learned from ENC1102.

No comments:

Post a Comment